Thursday, April 21, 2011

Tribute To Dagrin



A year from today Olaitan Oladapo Olaonipekun also know as Nigerian rapper, Dagrin passed away from a car accident. Nigerian Singer YQ, and Dagrin were very close friends. So he made a tribute song honoring Dagrin's death.

This is what YQ had to say: “I miss my friend so much, but the hurt from his demise over the year has transformed to a sense of responsibility, to keep his fire burning and to keep his memories alive.
“So I wanna use this medium to ‘salute’ everyone who has been a part of upholding Dagrin’s legacies and everybody who is celebrating the one year anniversary of his passing away by organising events, dropping videos, documentaries and other materials, and in every other way. So grateful I am.
“Here is my own quota, a video to the song I did to express myself on how I feel with Dagrin’s death and the vacuum his absence has created in my personal life. The song titled “MISS YOU” was produced by Sossick and the video was shot by Patrick Elis.
“On behalf of myself, Storm 360 and 2Koncept Entertainment, I wanna say thanks to you all!”
.

May Dagrin's soul rest in perfect peace.


Click here to watch video.

No comments:

Post a Comment