Monday, May 2, 2011

Osama's Body


Last night was one of the funniest nights I've had on twitter all because Osama Bin Laden, the world's most wanted man was found and DEAD! The tweets I read were too funny. President Obama came on television to address the nation and confirmed Osama was dead, he said he was killed at a compound in Abbottabad, 30 miles from Pakistan. His two wives and six children have been arrested. What I don't seem to understand is this whole time, Osama was living in a mansion, this whole time most of thought he was in a hideout in a cage well at least that's what I thought.We have been looking for this man for 10 years and Obama saves the day! I don't think we should be rejoicing though because now that Osama Bin laden has been killed, Al-Quaeda is definitely go crazy, I put all of us in the hands of God and pray they don't attack.

CNN claims his body has been disposed off to sea according to Islamic rites and they were fed to sharks so his body wouldn't become a shrine for extremists. Pakistani TV reported the picture below as Osama's maimed body. Hmm I don't think this is Osama? Do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment